Earthquake in New York is a Warning

 I live in California and earthquakes are just part of the experience here. New York is different.

What if the recent 4.8 earthquake in New York is a warning from GOD?

My best guess (and this is the guess of a sinner) is that New York has had time to decide what to do about abortion since the Supreme Court overturned Roe V Wade. You can currently get an abortion in New York for any reason in the first 24 week period. GOD might be against abortion for any time period or any reason. Certainly 24 weeks seems excessive by any standard of common sense.

If GOD mandated an earthquake in California, another home of infanticide, no one would think anything happened out of the ordinary. Have an earthquake in the Empire state (empire of secret murder) and you might get a few people wondering what is going on.

I am a firm believer in targeted strikes by the Almighty. Everything from the  angel Moroni falling off  temples, to unusual weather, to Lincoln being shot by John Wilkes Booth.

It might be a good time to leave any state that gives lazy women the right to kill their unborn children. You would not want to wake up to fire from Heaven. I live in a conservative part of Cali, so I really hoping for very specific targeting of parts of my home state. 

Just a thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is jstcommentary.blogspot.com 2.0

Satan's Real Plan

Do As I Say, Not As I Do