Do As I Say, Not As I Do

I heard today of the passing of Russel Ballard at age 95. I looked him up and learned he served from 1948-1950 in the London England Mission. Good for him. He had 7 children, so kudos to his wife.

Then I decided to look up current LDS president Russel Nelson. I discovered he has not served an LDS mission.

You have to be kidding me! 

The supposed leader of the Utah Mormons never served a mission?

The 4-5 million truly active Mormons are supposed to look up to this selfish knucklehead?

Mormon parents are supposed to send their teenage children out into harm's way, when this poser could not take any time away from his goal to be a doctor? The sheer audacity of this fool to tell other good-hearted people what to do is astounding.

I wonder how he is going to feel when he meets Paul or Alma the Younger. He will not be rewarded at the same level of those 2 missionary greats. Even Jonah got his act together after his near fish-food experience and preached to the people of Nineveh. "Rusty" has 18 year olds do his job. 

He is going to be shocked when he ends up in a lower kingdom....one reserved for those who did not serve.

Just in case you want to put his "church leadership" as proof of service, I strongly disagree.

Leaders live to be served, (the Satan power plan), and not to serve.

I guess we will all see when we are dead. Maybe Sean Bell, a recently deceased mission friend of mine, can  go down a kingdom or two (and there are more than 3), to help teach Russel the true meaning of service, once this hypocrite is dead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is jstcommentary.blogspot.com 2.0

Satan's Real Plan