Classroom or Courtroom?

 I have recently been fascinated with NDEs (near death experiences). When I was Mormon I would look for ones that confirmed my myopic belief structure. I rarely found any, owing to the flawed nature of Mormonism (or any religion). Now that I am out of organized religion, I find inspiration in any sincere NDE. By using the Holy Spirit as my guide, I can usually tell who is honest and who is just seeking attention or who is working for the adversary. I am skeptical of any NDE that purports everyone goes to Heaven. 

I recently came across Vincent Todd Tolman's NDE on the Shaman Oaks YouTube site. Vincent wrote a book The Light after Death where he recounts his experiences while being clinically dead for over an hour, and then in a coma for three days. He was guided by his deceased grandfather Drake and taught 10 principles everyone must learn before being allowed entrance into Heaven. You can watch his 20 minute video explanation or buy his book, but I will relate his idea that most resonated with me:

Life is not a courtroom, Life is a classroom. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This is jstcommentary.blogspot.com 2.0

Satan's Real Plan

Do As I Say, Not As I Do